It’s that time of the year! It’s gifting season! I am kicking off my gift guide series with one for the mamas. All of these gifts will work for any woman, not just a mama, so let’s check them out!
1: Maya Brenner initial necklace: This piece of fine jewelry makes the perfect gift. It is 100% customizable. You can add initials and even birthstones now! Check it out here
2: Belkin phone/watch charger: This has been a game changer for me. I hate having 1,000 cords all over the place and this convenient dock is perfect because its wireless and it charges your phone and your watch at the same time!
3. Portable Power bank: Rose gold powerbank? yes please! There is nothing worse than you phone dying, especially if you are out and about with your kids. This powerbank is thin, lightweight, and it has amazing ratings! Check it out here
4. Made by Mary initial necklace: Made by Mary makes gorgeous, affordable gold plated necklaces! I love the sweet little lower case initial, but you can also choose from a number of different icons they also offer. I always add an extender to mine so that I have some options with the length! Check it out here
5. Rose Gold Studs: These sweet little earrings are a super affordable gifting option. They are under $20 and come in two sizes. I prefer the smaller size. They’re a fun alternative to the basic CZ stud. Check them out here
6. Shop Oventure Key Ring + Wallet: It’s no secret I love my Big O key ring and wallet. They make going hands free so easy and stylish. They offer the key ring in leather, faux leather, and silicone and have a variety of different wallet options! Check them out here
7. Sous Vide:This kitchen gadget makes such a fun gift! If you’ve ever had the egg bites from Starbucks that everyone raves about, this is how you can make them at home (along with a bunch of other things)! It’s bluetooth enabled, so you are able to control the device with your cell phone. I love its small size because it doesn’t take up much room in the kitchen! Check it out here
8. Hoodie: If you follow me over on IG you’ve heard me rave about this hoodie. It is an oversized hoodie (be sure to size down one) with Sherpa lining in the hood and the pockets! It’s cozy and perfect for the fall! It’s available in a few great colors, but I went for mauve. Check them out here
9. Watch Bands : They’re fun, super affordable, and make the best stocking stuffer! Check them out here
10. Joggers: Who doesn’t love a pair of cozy joggers? I purchased two pair last year, and this year they ‘re redesigned with a new material that will hold in your mid section! So, I’m going to need some more! Check them out here
BONUS gift idea: (not pictured) I have this blanket in grey and LOVE it. It’s cozy and gorgeous and comes in a bunch of different colors! Check it out here
Check out my Youtube video walk through of some of the items here:
So there you have it folks! The first of many holiday gift guides coming your way this month! Do you have any of the items above? Let me know in the comments which is your fav! Have an amazing day!
Leave a Reply