Can you believe that it’s already gift buying season? The holidays are right around the corner! I’ve lined up some suggestions for you all of products we own and love for babies! Drop some of your favorite gifts for babies in the comments!
- Fat Brain Toys: These whirly squigz are so fun! They suction cup to just about anything and they spin! Imagine a fidget spinner but made of silicone and for babies! They’re also safe to use as a teether!
- Crayola Tablet: This was a favorite on our recent road trip. It is totally mess free! I love it because Elle was able to use the blue side and the boys were able to draw with the crayons on the other! It is a must have! AND it’s under $10.
- GUND plush Monkey: This adorable plush monkey plays “If you’re happy and you know it,” and is super soft and huggable!
- Silicone Cube: This is a fun take on a shape sorter. We love it because all of the shapes are a not only silicone but they’re attached so you’ll never loose a piece! Also perfect for teething!
- Fat Brain Toys Suction Kupz: These are super fun! There is a suction cup on the bottom and the rim! They’re great for stacking and all kinds of open ended play!
- Jelly Cat Books: These little books are great for babies! They are crunchy and have fun tails that are all different textures! They even have a little loops that attaches to your car seat or stroller!
- Panda Crate: This box is packed full of fun, engaging, and educational projects for your kiddos. You have the option of buying just a month or subscribing annually. Either way you can’t go wrong! Check out my Youtube channel for a full review here! and you can also save $10 with my link
- Bannor Toys: Teether are such a great gift for babies! Bannor toys makes the best in my opinion! They are in bright, beautiful colors and you can even personalize them!