Happy New Year! With the new year brings all kinds of new things, including my new T-shirt! I am SO excited to introduce the second list tee to you all, I hope you love it! Quantities are limited so snag one while you can! They are available in 6 fun colors to choose from! Shop them all HERE!
Can you believe that it’s already gift buying season? The holidays are right around the corner! I’ve lined up some suggestions for you all of products we own and love for babies! Drop some of your favorite gifts for babies in the comments!
- Fat Brain Toys: These whirly squigz are so fun! They suction cup to just about anything and they spin! Imagine a fidget spinner but made of silicone and for babies! They’re also safe to use as a teether!
- Crayola Tablet: This was a favorite on our recent road trip. It is totally mess free! I love it because Elle was able to use the blue side and the boys were able to draw with the crayons on the other! It is a must have! AND it’s under $10.
- GUND plush Monkey: This adorable plush monkey plays “If you’re happy and you know it,” and is super soft and huggable!
- Silicone Cube: This is a fun take on a shape sorter. We love it because all of the shapes are a not only silicone but they’re attached so you’ll never loose a piece! Also perfect for teething!
- Fat Brain Toys Suction Kupz: These are super fun! There is a suction cup on the bottom and the rim! They’re great for stacking and all kinds of open ended play!
- Jelly Cat Books: These little books are great for babies! They are crunchy and have fun tails that are all different textures! They even have a little loops that attaches to your car seat or stroller!
- Panda Crate: This box is packed full of fun, engaging, and educational projects for your kiddos. You have the option of buying just a month or subscribing annually. Either way you can’t go wrong! Check out my Youtube channel for a full review here! and you can also save $10 with my link
- Bannor Toys: Teether are such a great gift for babies! Bannor toys makes the best in my opinion! They are in bright, beautiful colors and you can even personalize them!
Holiday season is right around the corner! I honestly can’t believe that October is halfway gone. I thought it would be a great time to share some of my favorite advent calendars. Advent calendars are such a fun way to count down to Christmas day! Check out my favs below:
1: Lego Advent Calendar:My little guys LOVE Legos so much so it was only natural that we get the Lego advent calendar last year. It builds a Christmas scene with Santa is was super cute. Check it out here
4. Little People Advent Calendar : We got this for our kiddos when they were 2 and under and they loved it so much. The figures are large, so they’re safe for small kiddos! Definitely a fav in our house! Check it out here
It’s that time of the year! It’s gifting season! I am kicking off my gift guide series with one for the mamas. All of these gifts will work for any woman, not just a mama, so let’s check them out!
2: Belkin phone/watch charger: This has been a game changer for me. I hate having 1,000 cords all over the place and this convenient dock is perfect because its wireless and it charges your phone and your watch at the same time!
3. Portable Power bank: Rose gold powerbank? yes please! There is nothing worse than you phone dying, especially if you are out and about with your kids. This powerbank is thin, lightweight, and it has amazing ratings! Check it out here
4. Made by Mary initial necklace: Made by Mary makes gorgeous, affordable gold plated necklaces! I love the sweet little lower case initial, but you can also choose from a number of different icons they also offer. I always add an extender to mine so that I have some options with the length! Check it out here
5. Rose Gold Studs: These sweet little earrings are a super affordable gifting option. They are under $20 and come in two sizes. I prefer the smaller size. They’re a fun alternative to the basic CZ stud. Check them out here
6. Shop Oventure Key Ring + Wallet: It’s no secret I love my Big O key ring and wallet. They make going hands free so easy and stylish. They offer the key ring in leather, faux leather, and silicone and have a variety of different wallet options! Check them out here
7. Sous Vide:This kitchen gadget makes such a fun gift! If you’ve ever had the egg bites from Starbucks that everyone raves about, this is how you can make them at home (along with a bunch of other things)! It’s bluetooth enabled, so you are able to control the device with your cell phone. I love its small size because it doesn’t take up much room in the kitchen! Check it out here
8. Hoodie: If you follow me over on IG you’ve heard me rave about this hoodie. It is an oversized hoodie (be sure to size down one) with Sherpa lining in the hood and the pockets! It’s cozy and perfect for the fall! It’s available in a few great colors, but I went for mauve. Check them out here
10. Joggers: Who doesn’t love a pair of cozy joggers? I purchased two pair last year, and this year they ‘re redesigned with a new material that will hold in your mid section! So, I’m going to need some more! Check them out here
Check out my Youtube video walk through of some of the items here:
So there you have it folks! The first of many holiday gift guides coming your way this month! Do you have any of the items above? Let me know in the comments which is your fav! Have an amazing day!